Pet Travel

Travelling with your pets

Requirements for travel to Europe have now been altered and the Animal Health Certificate has replaced the Pet Travel Passport scheme.
This certification is more complex and requires the following steps:

  • Up to date rabies vaccination.
  • Clinical examination and certification by vet a maximum of 10 days before
  • Microchip checked and verified.

Please contact the practice for more details on booking an appointment and completion of our data collection forms (download here) so that we are able to prepare the AHC prior to your appointment with the vet.

Click here for our advice notes on preparing to travel in Europe and to obtaining an Animal Health Certificate.